As a leader in brain injury rehabilitation, On With Life is dedicated to raising awareness and understanding of brain injury. The following articles cover a wide range of topics related to brain injury and were selected to give you just a small sampling of the numerous educational resources available to you.
1. Learn the leading causes of brain injury and who is most at risk
2. What is a neuropsychological evaluation?
3. Symptoms, signs and what you can do
4. Valuable insights written by a caregiver whose life was turned upside down when her husband sustained a TBI
5. Learn about research and education initiatives related to brain injury
6. Understand how the brain works, coping with common problems and the emotional stages of recovery
7. How to make the transition back to school or work
8. Nine things not to say to someone with a TBI
9. Suggestions for the caregiver, family and loved ones of the person living with a TBI
10. Follow these tips to reduce the risk of brain injury